Monday, March 3, 2008

Who's closet is this??


Look, carpet!!


The back of my closet

My shoes

The front of my closet

OK, so I like to shop and buy stuff more than I ever thought. I never really knew how much I bought or what I had until now.


My dear friend Celeste thought that she should make me her project and we started with my closet. OK, so we forgot to take a before picture so you will have to use your imagination. Imagine a little piece of carpet, magazines, catalogs, clothes, shoes, blankets, and general junk all over the floor. My drawer situation was quite interesting as well. I have 5 drawers but I was only able to use 2 of them and even then not really. I had 2 of the drawers opened and then would pile stuff on top of them so they would never close.
Now, everything is in there own section all my long sleeve shirts, my short sleeved and tank tops, my excerise clothes, my Dodger appearal, my shorts, capris, pants, nice shirts and skirts!
PLUS, everything is color coordinated!!!
Thank you Celeste! You are awesome!!
So, here are some pictures!

2 comments:

The Craftypigs said...

It was my pleasure. Now let's do the laundry room!

Suzanne said...

Do you loan Celeste out and is she wiling to come to St Louis?