Friday, May 2, 2008

The cat and the mice

Alright, so Celeste wanted to know the story behind the cat and the mice, so here it is.
It is pretty simple, a guy wanted to make some money without working so he hangs out with a cat who likes mice. I met a guy like him in Key West many years ago. Only that guy walked around with a Rottweiler with a cat sitting on top of him with a mouse sitting on top of the cat. I spoke with him and he said it was just a matter of training the animals. Now because I didn't speak Italian I was unable to ask what was up with this cat and mice. Were the mice orphaned at the same time the cat's kitties died and they have now bonded? Maybe! Did the Italian man drug the animals? Maybe! Were they battery operated animals and just looked real? Maybe!
Oh, the guy I mentioned earlier was on CNN a few weeks after we saw him in Key West only he had moved on to Denver.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: