Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Europe

Hello everyone! I have been I Europe almost a week and this is my first mobile blog.
We left LAX last Wednesday and flew most of that day and all through the night and we finally landed in Barcelona, Spain. It is a beautiful and an amazing city. This my first trip to Europe and I am loving it.
We spent 2 days in Barcelona before we boarded on the Royal Caribbean cruise ship, Navigator of the sea.
Our first stop was Marceille, France. It was amazing! We did a lot of walking then had a great port side lunch.
Our next stop was in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. Wow! Very different from France and boy did we have an amazing lunch. We found a little restaurant down a tiny side street. A cute older Italian man owned it and took great care of us. We had some yummy food!!
Yesterday we docked in Palermo, Sicily, Italy where the Godfather lives (LOL) it was a bit of a disappointment. After being in two amazing cities we dock in Palermo and it is crazier than New York city during rush hour!! Oh my word!! The fact that we didn't get hit by a car, bus, or motorcycle is a miracle. Our last day on the ship was a day at sea. Nice and relaxing! Mindy and I had pedicures!
I will post pictures soon!
Jo Anna
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments: