Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 2

I slept for 11 hours and 45 minutes last night. Yeah for me! We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant then headed out to Darling Harbour. We went straight to the Sydney Aquarium which was awesome! After that we went next door to the Wildlife park. I got my picture taken with a few koalas and even got to pet one. I did land up waking it up and he looked a bit bothered when he turned to look at me! It is funny because I have seen koalas and kangaroos several times at the L.A. Zoo but seeing them here was way cooler! We also saw wombats, platypus, and Nemo. Once we finished there we explored more of the city then came back to the hotel to veg out for a bit.
We ventured out for dinner and found Mamma's Kitchen. To say the food was yummy is an understatement! We both got pasta dishes and in a blink of an eye our bowls were empty. Bob asked if I thought it would be rude if he licked his bowll. I told him yes so he ordered 2 canolis instead! He said they were homemade and amazing. We are going to bed early tonight as we are getting up early and renting a car to drive to the blue mountains which are 2 hours away.
G'day mates!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Jenn B said...

While you're there, will you look for P Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way?? Just in case you need a good dentist. :-)